Maintenance Plans The Villages, FL
Your home or business's HVAC system represents a major financial investment. Whether you've just purchased a new system or are still using an older system, it's important that you keep up on maintenance tasks. Taking care of basic maintenance can extend your unit's operating life and boost overall efficiency. At Sun Kool Air Conditioning, we're proud to help you manage your maintenance needs by offering comprehensive, cost-effective preventive service plans through our Kool Club.
Kool Club for HVAC Maintenance
When you join the Kool Club, you're signing up to receive value-added preventive maintenance services at an affordable price. Instead of worrying about completing maintenance tasks on your own, you'll be able to rest assured that a qualified technician will take care of HVAC maintenance at least twice every year. There's no need to worry about completing difficult service tasks when you have the option to choose an affordable preventive maintenance plan instead.
Is Preventive Maintenance Really Important?
Many home and business owners are unsure of whether or not preventive maintenance is really important. Perhaps you've skipped maintenance for a few years or haven't noticed any improvement in system efficiency when you've completed maintenance tasks. However, it's important to remember that your HVAC system is a precision piece of machinery. Much like your personal vehicle, it needs to be inspected and maintained by a professional technician who can complete all necessary tasks while spotting any potential repair needs.
Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans
At Sun Kool Air Conditioning, we've introduced the Kool Club in order to help our customers meet HVAC maintenance needs without breaking the bank. When you join Kool Club, you'll receive regular services and will take priority when it comes to emergency repair calls. Because your HVAC system represents such a large financial investment, it only makes sense that you protect it with a preventive maintenance plan. Our friendly, professional staff will be happy to work with you to find the plan that meets your needs and budget.
When you choose the classic Kool Club plan, you'll receive all of the following:
- Two comprehensive tune-ups per year
- 20 percent off all service calls
- Priority scheduling for service calls
- Absolutely no weekend or overtime charges for service calls
- $75 in Kool Bucks plus an additional $25 in Kool Bucks per HVAC unit
- One free Biofresh Duct Treatment to kill odor-causing germs and bacteria
Kool Club Tune-Up Checklist
Each of your preventive maintenance visits under our Kool Club plan include a 21-point tune-up. Your technician will:
- Check operating pressures
- Inspect the compressor
- Measure the amperage draw of all motors
- Take the sub cool/super heat measurement
- Record temperature splits
- Monitor operating controls
- Test for proper water drainage
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Energize relays and contactors for testing
- Tighten electrical connections
- Visually inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Flush out the condensate line
- Run heat safety controls
- Test the defrost cycle
- Apply foam spray on inside unit's coils
- Remove debris from outside unit
- Wash and wax the outside unit
- Provide our inspection report and advise on any abnormal findings or necessary repairs
- Administor BioFresh ductwork treatment
Kool Club Plus
Members of Kool Club Plus receive all of the benefits of the classic Kool Club plus the following:
- Excellent pricing on extended warranties for most HVAC system components
- A free MERV 8 filter for all our new Kool Club Plus signups
Call us today for details.