We are still currently serving customers under mandatory safety policies to help protect all involved from COVID-19. Learn More
In the wake of the current health crisis in our communities, Sun Kool Air Conditioning stands ready to ensure your comfort. Our top priority is maintaining your home’s heating, cooling and air quality needs, while doing it safely for you and our technicians.
We would like to tell you the steps we implemented:
- Our team will be following all the hygiene recommendations of the CDC as applicable. Each technician has disposable gloves to wear, and is carrying anti-bacterial soap and water so that they can wash their hands after every call.
- Trucks and tools will be cleaned on a daily basis.
- If you have experienced any illness in your home or have been in contact with someone known to have experienced illness, please let our dispatcher know so we can take proper precautions for our technician’s health and anyone they interact with during their day.
- Per social distancing, we will not be shaking hands ( although we will greet you with a smile).
- We have waived the requirement for you to sign a tablet or paper at the completion of work, a simple verbal OK will now be taken as acceptance.
- If it is necessary for us to repair your indoor unit (located in a closet or your laundry room) we will limit the amount of time spent in the home to the best of our abilities.
- During a regular Maintenance tune-up we may ask you to raise or lower the temperature on your thermostat so that our technician does not have to enter your home.
Sun Kool Air Conditioning is committed to doing the best for our customers. We look forward to serving you.
Have a Kool Day!
24 Hour Air Conditioning & Heating Repair in The Villages & Ocala, FL – Call Now!
Your Trusted Local HVAC Provider
At Sun Kool Air Conditioning, we believe that nothing is more important than providing our customers with the guidance and assistance they need in order to make their spaces comfortable. Our dedicated team of professionals is proud to provide a wide range of residential and commercial HVAC services to customers throughout Marion and Sumter Counties, including Ocala, The Villages, Wildwood and Clermont. Whether you’re interested in having a new system installed or need to have an older heater repaired, we’re here to assist you.
Straight Time, All the Time,
A Carrier Factory-Authorized Dealer
We’ve worked hard to earn designation as a Carrier Factory-Authorized Dealer. We stay up-to-date with the latest changes and developments in HVAC technology through extensive, hands-on training in Carrier facilities. You can rest assured that we’ll be able to find the best HVAC solutions for your space. Of course, we can also help you explore your manufacturer-backed financing options.
Comprehensive Heating and Cooling Services
A strong portfolio of commercial and residential HVAC services is at the heart of our business. We are proud to offer all of the following:
- Heating and air conditioning installation.
- Heating and air conditioning repair.
- Heating and air conditioning service.
- Air quality services.
Our Kool Klub maintenance agreements make it easy for you to manage your home or business HVAC system’s service needs. Remember that regular service can help extend the operating life of your system and boost overall efficiency. The value-added services included in our maintenance agreement are designed to help protect the value of this integral system.
Your Local Heating and Air Conditioning Service Professionals
At Sun Kool Air Conditioning, we know that it can be hard to beat the heat during Florida summers. That’s why we focus on providing the best possible HVAC services to both residential and commercial customers in Crystal River, Leesburg, Ocala, Clermont and The Villages, FL. No matter your heating and cooling needs, we can help.