Sun Kool Customer Testimonials
- We have been in Ocala for 4 years. We had another company servicing our air conditioning unit the first year. The unit quit working, we were told we would need another unit because the compressor was gone. My husband contacted Sun Kool for a 2nd opinion and Sun Kool fixed the air conditioner, what was needed was a capacitor, the unit ran for another 3 years with no problems. We had signed up with Sun Kool maintenance program, they serviced our air conditioner for those 3 years, and their program is worth every penny. This year Sun Kool serviced the unit, let us know that we might get another few months with the air conditioner, and showed us exactly why it was doing. We decided we didn't want to wait for the air conditioning to die so we opted to have a new unit installed. We got three quotes from three different vendors and you can't beat Sun Kool's price for any of the air conditioners they carry. The warranty was the best. All of Sun Kool's employees that we have come into contact with are hard workers, well mannered, and polite. In four hours they installed our new air conditioner, everything looks great, it passed inspection 2 days later, and we are very happy. We recommend Sun Kool because they are honest and do a great job.
- Please accept our sincere thanks for your contribution to the Stones Creek Veterans Association fund raising event on Veterans Day, November 11th, 2015. Read the "Thank You" letter
- My sincere thanks goes out to your crew; Jason, Mike, Tony, and Jake for their efficient work in the installation of my new Carrier A/C. Mike and Tony cleaned up the grounds so well one would never know they had spent so much time working here. All of them did an excellent job! Thank you all.
- Such a pleasure speaking with you today. It’s really great to feel at ease with someone who is very “knowledgeable”. Many thanks again.
- Thank you for the prompt response to my recent air handler problem. You have shown that Sun Kool stands behind their products and service. I am completely satisfied and remain a loyal customer.
- I am sure you can appreciate that in today’s society we have forgotten the most basic character virtues like “thank you” and “please”. There is a tendency today to complain rather than praise. I am sure you will have experienced just how easy it is for complaints to arrive at your place of business.
Thus, it would be amiss if I did not compliment Mervin Glick on the excellent service he rendered at our house today. Sure, it was just a maintenance check, but he displayed empathy, flexibility and energy. Nothing was too much trouble – he explained exactly how to set the thermostat and explained what had to be done when we go out of town (1st time this was done) etc. He was such an excellent ambassador for your company.
So thanks, and I am sure, if all your staff display the same characteristics, traits, enthusiasm and quality of work, then company can only go from strength to strength.
PS – Marvin can certainly do our annual check from now on.
- I am writing this letter to commend one of your employees, Mr. Shawn St. Lawrence. His professionalism was unique, his knowledge of the job commendable and his personality was just plain sweet. Because of Mr. St. Lawrence, I know that my wife and I made the correct decision to use Sun Kool as our Air Conditioner service company. Thank you.
- Hi guys just want to say thank-you for all you did out A/C unit and all that awful ductwork in the heat, we are cool happy and grateful to the office staff. Tony, Mike, and Jason and our estimate guy, forgot his name, he was great. We will recommend you anytime.
- I would like to recognize the hard work and professionalism shown by your employees when they installed a replacement Heating and Air Conditioning system at our house. Niko Wells and Thai Smith-Martin were on time, worked diligently, and performance at a high level of expertise. The end result was an example of the quality work your company is known for. I would like to also recognize Scott Aten for his recommendations for the new system and his follow up to ensure that the job was performed satisfactorily and we were happy with the install.
- Just to let you know, Ray and Ed, the two servicemen who installed our heat pump were great guys to work with. Kind, polite, and very experienced.