Maintenance is a vital part of ensuring your cooling and heating systems operate as they should for their intended service life. If you neglect to schedule HVAC maintenance, your systems will strain to operate and eventually break down. As a result, you’ll pay higher energy bills and require more frequent repairs. If you want to guarantee that your HVAC system is in the right hands, join our Kool Club, which includes AC maintenance visits and many benefits.
Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance
If you think schedule regular HVAC maintenance is a waste of money and time, think again. Neglecting your HVAC system will result in costly consequences; there’s no doubt about it. Schedule regular HVAC maintenance to:
- Improve operational efficiency.
- Save money on your cooling and heating costs.
- Reduce the risk of breakdowns and costly repairs.
- Maximize your HVAC system’s service life.
- Avoid paying thousands on premature replacements.
Sign Up to Enjoy These Kool Club Benefits
Signing up to become a member of our Kool Club is an investment rather than an expense. That’s because doing so pays you back in many different ways. Here are some of the benefits our Kool Club customers enjoy:
- Priority scheduling for service calls.
- 20-percent off all service repairs.
- No weekend of overtime charges for service calls.
- One free Bio-Fresh Duct Treatment that kills germs and bacteria.
- $50 in Kool Bucks plus $25 more for each HVAC system.
Remember About Our Refer-A-Friend Program
We believe in word-of-mouth marketing. If you refer a friend who signs up for our Kool Club, you’ll receive $25 Kool Bucks. If the referral results in the sale of a new HVAC system, you’ll receive $50 Kool Bucks.
Do you need AC maintenance scheduled right away? Contact Sun Kool Air Conditioning, Inc. to schedule a visit or to learn more about our Kool Club.
Image provided by iStock